Friday, November 21, 2008

Mr. Independent

Recently Matt was out of town and my sister came over to spend the night and hang out with me and the kids. On Saturday morning I had somewhere to be and Robyn was taking the kids, along with my parents, to visit some dear friends in Enid. As usual, it was a crazy morning and we were running behind... Carter took it upon himself to get dressed. He didn't realize it was cold outside and not raining, but I still need to give him credit for taking the initiative!
Now...look a little closer:
My sweet boy went the extra mile and put his clothes on backwards and even had his rain boots on the wrong foot. I like the fact that he is growing more independent, but even more, I love the fact that he still needs his Momma every now and then...

1 comment:

Chassidy said...

How adorable!!! I can't believe he is such a big boy! Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving. Love you