Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Wonders of a Bumbo

When Carter was a baby, I saw no real need for a Bumbo. Hindsight proves I was a dumbo. (Yes, that was bad...) Our sweet friend Reese is lending us her Bumbo for Campbell to use. It has been so fun! She can join us like a big kid and just lights up when she's in it! A few weeks ago I was trying to get a few things done around the house, so I put her in it and plopped her in front of Noggin with Carter. Nothing like the Wonder Pets to save the day! Normally Carter is a busy body and won't sit still, so he wanders around from watching TV, to looking at a book, to pulling far too many toys out at once from the toy closet (formerly known as the coat closet - I love having a house with no storage!). I peeked in on them to make sure all was well and was so touched with what I saw. Carter had sat down next to Campbell so she wouldn't be alone and would lean over and either give her a kiss or tell her he loved her every so often. He is such a good brother to her and she absolutely adores him!

No comments: