Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

This week we celebrated Matt's 31st birthday. Carter worked very hard decorating Daddy's cake - footballs and football helmets are sprinkled on the top. And he picked out the candles himself and couldn't wait to blow them out for Daddy.

Of course I wasn't successful in capturing a picture that was good of all three of them at once, so here are a couple where at least 2 of them are looking at the camera!

Matt will not be happy with me for putting this picture on here of him, but I love the way Campbell is admiring him. She lights up when she sees her Daddy. I am so thankful that my babies have a Daddy that loves them more than life itself!!

1 comment:

Chassidy said...

Talk about melting my heart. Katie, we are both so blessed to have such Godly husbands who love us and our kiddos unconditionally! Who could ask for more :)

For the record Matt, I've never seen a bad picture of you yet! Happy Birthday Old Man!